Top 12 Safety Products For Kids In Your Premises
Home is the place where the babies spend most of their time, and home is the only place where unintentional accidents in the initial years of a baby happen. You need to be very careful while there is a baby at your home babyjourney, and a lot of precautions are to be taken to make sure the accidents or injuries do not happen. When you have the opportunity to eradicate the chances of letting an accident happen, you should definitely make it a point to adapt to the safety measures.
There are certain safety products available in the market through which you could prevent the happening of accidents on the premises. Let’s have a look at some of the safety products for kids on your premises.
- Furniture corner cushions are the perfect choice to cover the corners and prevent major injuries. The corners are one of the major cause f a lot of injuries caused to the children. The best is to cover the corners and protect the children from getting harmed while playing and moving around in the home.
- Anti tip kits are meant to cover the tips of the furniture and this protects the children from getting injured.
- Stove Knob covers are another important requirement as far as the safety products are concerned. The curious children could try hand on anything and this makes it important to cover the stove knobs.
- Drawer and door locks should be installed to protect the children from getting hurt while they try on check open and close the doors and drawers.
- Finger guards should be used to protect further accidents from closing the doors. The finger guards protect the doors from closing fully.
- Baby bath tub is a good option to let the baby bathe in a more organized way.
- Temp guard is used to regulating the water temperature and protect the children from getting scald.
- Toilet seat lock is very important to prevent accidents that arise as a result of the curiosity that children have while they start to move around in the home.
- Switch covers are very important to prevent the accidents that result from the electronic switches. Children do somehow get a habit of putting their fingers in the electronic switches and this could cause severe injuries. Electric switch covers should be used, or switches with shutters should be installed.
- Cord shortner should be used to shorten the length of the cords that lie down on the floors. They make cause severe injuries to the children while they are playing or moving around in the premises.
- Adjustable gates help you win the biggest battle that you go through when your child starts to take a walk in the entire premises. With adjustable gates you could put a stop in the pathway to the stairs.
- Choke tube tester should be used to check whether a particular product is safe or not. Test it to choke safe and the items that fit in the tube easily should be kept away from children